Knit Fit makes it easy to get a custom pattern that fits perfectly
- Select a design from our custom pattern library;
- Add the design to your cart;
- Complete the familiar check out process;
- Check your inbox for an order receipt;
- Knit a gauge swatch and confirm your measurements.
- You will receive the customized pattern in a PDF format in your email.
- Browse through the design library using multiple filters to find the design you want to knit;
- Mark designs as "favorites" for future purchase, and see how many other users like each design;
- Browse yarns recommended by the designer for each design;
- Store your measurements in your profile;
- Purchase yarn and tools needed to complete the project;
- Post your progress on your profile, and on Instagram and Facebook;
- Communicate with other knitters;
- Talk to the designers;
- Check our blog for articles on designers, yarns, techniques and trends, and find videos to help you learn new skills;
- Store up to 3 sets of measurements for family and friends; and, when you purchase the design, designate which set of measurements to use for a custom fit pattern;
- Pick up new skills, talk to designers and industry leaders and Participate in scheduled forums to pick up new skills and see what's coming next in the knitting world.