KnitFit™ Community Standards
At KnitFit Co., we welcome and encourage participation by everyone and are committed to creating an inclusive platform. Our Community Code of Conduct clarifies specifically how we hope to create and maintain a welcoming space for all.
All users are expected to meet these standards in all of their interactions.
Community Code of Conduct
KnitFit Co. is dedicated to providing an encouraging and supportive environment for everyone, and harassment will not be tolerated in any form.
The following code of conduct applies to all KnitFit™ media platforms, including in-app, on all external social platforms, and in the wider making community, both online and off. Any content that violates our code of conduct will be removed, and offenders may be suspended.
Users will not be permitted to engage in:
- Offensive comments related to race, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, age, or religion
- Criticism of a person’s lifestyle choices and practices, including but not limited to those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment
- Sharing of sexual imagery, comments, or behavior.
- Any reference to violence or physical harm to others
- Deliberate intimidation
- Stalking or unwanted following including continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease
- Harassing photography or recording, including logging online activity for harassment purposes
- Sustained disruption of discussion
- Deliberate “outing” of any aspect of a person’s identity without their consent
- Publication of private communication
- Advertisement or spam on KnitFit™ social platforms
- Posting personal details or the personal details of others, including address, phone numbers or any other contact details
We hope to enforce these guidelines by suspending users and removing content, however we unfortunately cannot be held responsible for the actions of others and do not have the capacity to act on every complaint from our community members. Please be patient as we work to respond to disputes.