Whatever fiber project you may be working on, you can import your pattern into the app, save it into a project, and add important project details to it. Once in your project library, you can view your pattern instructions and project details on the app on your mobile device or desktop.
You can create projects for the following types of patterns:
- KnitFit™ Custom Patterns: Initially purchased in KnitFit™ Shop, these are patterns that use the Pattern Generator to give you a pattern that is perfectly sized for exact body measurements.
- Traditional patterns: Any traditionally sized and graded pattern originally purchased in KnitFit™ Shop.
- External patterns: Any pattern pdf you own, originally purchased anywhere.
Adding KnitFit™ Custom Patterns to Project Library
- Purchase a Custom Pattern in KnitFit™ Shop. After purchase, your pattern will appear in your Project Library under ‘New.’
- Click on the menu on the Project Card to go to the Pattern Generator and generate a custom size pattern.
- Return to Project Library and click on your project, which now has moved from ‘New’ to ‘Works in Progress.’
Adding traditional patterns to Project Library
- Purchase a traditional pattern in KnitFit™ Shop. After purchase, your pattern will appear in your Project Library under ‘New.’ As traditional patterns cannot be generated to body measurements, you are now ready to knit!
- Click on your project and begin adding details such as yarn, tools, gauge, and any other important information you might need to reference later. After you save your project, it will move from ‘New’ to ‘Works in Progress.’
Adding external patterns to Project Library
- In Project Library, click on Upload pattern.
- On the following page, you will be able to upload an external pattern (any pattern pdf that you own) regardless of where it was purchased. Add project details such as yarn, tools, gauge, and any other important information you might need to reference later.
- Click Create project.
- Your new project will appear in Project Library. As external patterns cannot be generated to body measurements, you are now ready to knit!